BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

RT Photos Part 1

Hello dear readers!

Here are a few photos from RT this year! I'll post more tomorrow!
Hugs and kisses;
Annie
Mark Johnson is the amazing man who did the music for "Her Highland Destiny's" book video!
Bill Freda and CJ
Andrei Claude and John DeSalvo
Chris Winters and Brian Shell
All you need to know is....Fred! He is such a nut!!! LOL I really had a wonderful time visiting with him!

David Alan Johnson gives the best hugs ever!!!!!
Another David Alan Johnson...did I mention he's a great hugger??? LOL
David Alan Johnson, the first Mr Romance and I! Not only is he a great hugger, he is also a great kisser! (I was laughing so hard, I could hardly pucker up for the kiss!!! LOL) Funny story....my husband is the one that took these pics! LOL
John DeSalvo
Joe Gruber surprising me at the EC party! What a guy!!!! He was there just for me!!!! Talk about an ego boost!!!! LOL

Adrian Paul
Fabio giving me a great big hug! This guy is amazing!
Mr. Romance 2008 Chris Winters!
CJ
Jimmy Thomas has one of the most wonderful smiles I've ever seen!



0 comments: