BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Name the Heroine Contest

In my WIP, my heroine, Isla MacKinnon is an Army helicopter pilot and needs a Call Sign!!!

Help me come up with Isla's call sign and you'll win a goodie box filled with promo items from my Destiny series and your own character in my next book of the series, Her Island Destiny!!! Plus you'll be credited for coming up with the name in my acknowledgment page of the book!

The contest will run until next Thursday June 18th at noon CST and I'll announce the winner that evening!!!

Good luck everyone and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Haunts and kisses!

2 comments:

Caffey said...

Hi Annie! I just found out about your books so visiting your site and blog! I so adore MIK books :) Anything historical and TT, Scotland, Medieval, (and many other historical settings) paranormal, fantasy...so those are my favorites to read! I saw your post on a group I joined so I'm excited to find and soon read yours! I'm not familiar with your books yet but what do you mean by a 'Call Sign?; Thanks

cathiecaffey(at)gmail(dot)com

Annie Marshall - Celtic Paranormal Romance Author said...

Hi Caffey!
A call sign is a name that is given to pilots. ie: Maverick, Iceman, Goose, etc...etc...(referenced Top Gun!LOL)
Isla needs a call sign!!! LOL

Isla is a short, dark auburn haired, green eyed, fiesty Scottish lass! LOL
She is fearless and has the big personality trapped in the little body thing going on!
She's in a very male world of pilots and she has to work twice as hard to prove herself.
Isla loves making jewelry, but doesn't let the guys know that for fear of being called a girl..
She's not come across any man who can keep up with her in all aspects of her life.

So, feel free to enter the contest!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Haunts and kisses!!!