BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Seasons Change

August is quickly coming to a close and soon we'll be within the arms of the Autumn season.
I love all seasons for their own unique reasons, but I have a fondness for Autumn.  Yes, my birthday is in October, but that isn't why.
I love the way the Autumn air feels and smells.
I love the smell of cider brewing, permeating the aroma of apple and cinnamon.
I love the crispness of the morning as I sit on the front porch wrapped in a quilt watching the sun rise.
I love the rich colors of the leaves on the trees.
I love the colors of the mums and pumpkins in the fields of the farms as I drive by them while on the road.  And I love the coziness of the way lovers snuggle under the blankets with each other as they go on hayrides in the country, listening to various ghost stories and tales of the macabre.
What do you love about Autumn, dear friends?
Haunts and kisses;
Annie

2 comments:

Rachel E. Moniz said...

Oh Annie! I loved today's post because Autumn is my favorite season for all of the reasons you mentioned! After this hot, humid, no-rain summer we had in New England, I am looking forward to cider in Vermont, crunchy leaves under my feet as I stroll in New Hampshire and crisp, cool nights under a clear sky.
xoxoxox

Annie Marshall - Celtic Paranormal Romance Author said...

Thank you Rachel!
I love hot cider and it just doesn't taste right unless it's Autumn! LOL
xoxox