BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Finally, It's Autumn!

Good morning, dear friends and readers!
I'm sitting on my front porch watching the sun rise with my two corgis lying by my feet as they scan the horizon for any foe or other humans to persuade to play with them.

I’m sipping on a hot apple cider and thanking the Almighty that the autumn weather has finally made her grand appearance.  56 degrees F and the warmest it will get today is 72.  The perfect autumn weather!

As I’ve said before, this is by far my favorite time of year!  This time of year is seductive and alluring.  How lovely it would be to have my lover cuddled with me underneath this quilt as we watch the sunrise together as we had once enjoyed during past autumns.  Soft kisses would be shared as we’d remember the night before in front of the bonfire as we'd listen to the crack and sizzle of the wood pop underneath the glowing embers and the amber flames entwined in a magical sacred dance.  There is nothing like making love in the open crisp air of autumn as the same breeze that carries the fallen leaves caress our naked flesh.

Oh, how I love this time of year!

Haunts and kisses!
Annie
Lovers_by_UnrealLoveHatred.jpg picture by AMarshallAuthor

0 comments: