BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Beltane Wishes...



My Beltane wishes for you…


My wish for you is that your Beltane morning swim was exhilarating and has augmented what beauty is already present within your lovely eyes.


My wish for the maidens dancing around the May Pole, may your leaps of joy and merriment bring you all your heart’s desire. Take delight in your day of celebration to feast on the wonders of spring.


My wish for you is as you hear the seductive call of the drums in the distance and as the fires stretch towards the stars, may your lands become fertile and prosperous.


And finally, my wish for you is that your heart is content with all The Almighty as blessed you with. For you are truly fortunate to awaken once again for another joyous day.


Happy Beltane my dear friends!


0 comments: