BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day my dear readers!
I hope today has been a relaxing day for everyone!

I slept in and my husband and kids fed me breakfast in bed. Ok, so it was just cereal with milk, but they made sure I had a tall glass of Diet Coke, half a dozen whole strawberries, and a bar of Ghiradelli's Dark Chocolate!!! I don't know about you, but that was an awesome breakfast!!! LOL

Have a wonderful evening, dear ones.

Haunts and kisses!

3 comments:

DCL Publications said...

Happy Mother's Day Lady Annie! Your DCL family luvs you! xo's

Fran Lee's Romance Blog said...

Happy Mother's Day, Annie! That's so great that your guy and kids thought of you! It's the gesture (and the chocolate) that counts!

Desirée Lee said...

Chocolate for breakfast? That's an awesome Mother's Day Present.

Of course the best present was having the whole family home with you today!

Carpe Noctem,
Des


Desirée Lee
Putting the Romance Back in Necromancy
http://www.desireelee.comdes@desireelee.com